<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

october12,2003
(a card with a pink rose and a silver pendant enclosed)
greetings from baghdad! thanks so much for the photo albums,
that means so much to me! i cant believe you sent what i consider
treasures! (my old and new photos). i will keep them safe and
we will start the first of many photo albums to include our first album, our
wedding photos! i have four or five albums i have filled over the years,
i guess the rest will be 'our' albums! may there be many! youre so pretty
in your photos, i am so lucky to have you now after decades of thinking
of you! i went to the bazaar today. i just enjoyed getting out and spending
some money on myself after months of having 'bare bones'.
first thing i bought was (find enclosed) this silver pendant
and i thought you could wear it with my dogtag. i still cant believe
how my life has changed since meeting you again. like i have said
a million times before, my other half has joined me for what could have
been the toughest years of my life, love you deeply babe!...m...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?