<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 03, 2003

october31,2003
hi babe! its so frustrating, i wrote you a long letter on my
mil. account and it wouldnt send! i long for my own pc, it was so
fast. remember it takes 5 to 10 minutes just to go to another page!
of course i want everyone to know i am getting married, its a dream
come true, the girl i lusted for all these years has 'popped' back into
my life and i feel like the luckiest person in the world! you have kept
me going through all this hell and im not sure how i would have handled it
without your kind words and love. i will devote my life to you! anyway, watch
the news, rumours are flying over here, some say we are going home soon
but the command says not until ***or***. ************************
there are a few iraqis who claim to like him but i boo and hiss at the mention
*****************************. i am telling everyone to vote democrat,
the reps. suck at running our nation and i think people are coming to
terms with that. let me know if you hear anything news wise.
love you babe...your husband...m
ps, the people who let me use the pc's are moving to a new place so there
may be a delay while they set up in a building. they are in a tent now so
i'm sure they will welcome the change. i will mail as soon as i can.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?